Lighting Up the Advent Calendar with the PPL Envolve Project
Remember our Advent calendar?
Those aren't just ANY lights!

My mission to reduce energy usage during the holiday season!
Back to those lights though...
Those aren't just ANY lights!
They are led twinkle lights combined with ping pongs for one of my favorite light strands EVER. No joke.
It all started with PPL and the Envolve project...
I opened my box and what did I see...
My mission to reduce energy usage during the holiday season!
Pin pong balls are cheap HERE. (140+ for about $13)
To make the pink pong accents, just poke a hole into the ball, insert the light and done!
To make the pink pong accents, just poke a hole into the ball, insert the light and done!
Full instructions below:
![]() |
| Add caption |
Have time for another fun upcycling project? Try this Newspaper Gift Bag for Christmas!
![]() |
| Add caption |
He seriously did this for about an hour...saving energy AND entertaining the kids. I'll take it!






