Bad Photographs Make Good Headers

Be very very careful when deleting photos when culling. Often the little mistakes can turn into opportunities for an interesting header. Case in point?

I mis-focused on this shot...it was one where I just put the camera by my knee and snapped because I didn't want to hold up the line of people behind me.  It didn't work out so great.


Typically, I would throw it out because the angle is bad and the focus is in the center of the photo instead of the front where I wanted it, but then I saw an opportunity for using both of those things to my advantage by turning the photo into a header size.  By cropping off the unfocused portion and adding a lens flare on the same angle of the tilt, I've now got a photo I love!


Coming soon to a blog header near you...



Did you enjoy this post? Get more updates and the occasional newsletter from Amy Renea by subscribing to the Nest Post below!





Popular Posts