Before and After | What a Little Organizing Can Do!
Meet My Shed...This is actually quite cleaned out from when we moved in. You literally could not walk into the space and I spend weeks playing "treasure hunt" finding more and more gardening STUFF. With many things given away, many put to use, and some throw away, this is what I had left. It needed a little organizing, don't you think?
Voila! ...complete with roaming chicken...
Hey wait.....ummm....that picture says BEFORE?? Well yes, this is the AFTER shot of the little bit of organizing I needed to do, but it is only the BEFORE for the major changes I plan for this space. Prepare yourself for prettiness and girliness and garden fever, K?? Coming soon to a shed near you...
This little section?
That window will get dolled up and the potting bench will be a staging station for many of my food and floral vignettes.
Remember this hutch ?
It looks a bit better now out of the middle of the floor, but you just wait...it will be spectacular!
Want to see all of the shed transformation posts?
- Getting Things Organized
- The BEFORE & AFTER Reveal
- The Rocker Facelift
- How to Make Curvy Bunting (mini-tut)
- The DL on Designing the Space for Photography
What have you been organizing lately???
