Loving and Missing
Lately I've been loving...
opening the windows and letting the fresh air wash through the screen,
over the bundles of flowers sitting hither and thon, making me drunk with calm.
and lately I've actually been missing...
the mantle of bitter cold in the dead of winter that only lifts when you curl up
with a too hot cup of broth in the afternoon post sledding adventures...
What about you?? What have you been missing lately?
Do you like to miss things? I kind of love the concept of loving and missing.
Enjoying the present, but anticipating the future at the same time...like a double dose of joy capturing...does that make sense?
Sometimes I have a rough time being joyful at all in the present, so the moments of loving AND missing are quite wonderful I think...
I guess I make up for the down times by the double happy times...balance, right?

