Get Down on the Floor...
One of my goals is to get down on the floor more often. No, not to pick up the crumbs...I'm down there plenty wiping up dirty boy messes. In fact, if you look closely enough at the photos, you'll see a plethora of dirt. So, perhaps I should vow to get down on the floor and clean more often.
In reality, I want to get down on the floor more often with my boys on their level to play. So what started out as this 10 by 10 PROJECT turned into a documentary of the view from down under. Under babies...don't be gross.
In reality, I want to get down on the floor more often with my boys on their level to play. So what started out as this 10 by 10 PROJECT turned into a documentary of the view from down under. Under babies...don't be gross.
![]() |
| The first thing I noticed is that perhaps it isn't the BOYS' shoes taking up so much space b the door... |
![]() |
| He was building a campfire... |
![]() | |
| ...and these are all the Stu shots because he *actually* remained pretty stationary... |
![]() |
| This one on the other hand....not so much... |
![]() |
| ...the aftermath... |
![]() |
| ...and because this is a little scary when you are going down to the basement... |









