Free Bathroom cabinet - BEFORE and AFTER
I found this cabinet on the curb on our way to school:
Now, please ignore the awful floor and wallpaper...it will be gone soon...
The makeover was essentially free as I used things I already had around the house.
The wallpaper on the shelves is leftover from THIS PROJECT, but would probably be less than $1.
The knobs were bought on clearance for 98 cents each. The baskets I had, but one was 25 cents and the other arouns $1.50.
That little shelf on the top swings up to open and is the perfect size for extra toilet paper.
Those cute little things holding the Qtips were gifts from BIL Nick a few years ago.
They have served as olive plates, pencil holders and now Qtip holders :)
Again, PLEASE ignore the surrounding decor...it will get better soon...
Total Cost: Cabinet: FREE
Wallpaper: $1.00
Baskets: $1.75
IKEA Items: GIFTS
__________________________
$2.75





