Show and Tell
So Bebe Red is crazy about lining things up (like his mama), and I walked into the dining room a few days ago and found this:

It was even more amazing in person...just animal after animal after animal. I thought the ark would appear shortly. It amused me to no end :)
The second thing I wanted to show is this new counter that my husband is making me! It doesn't look like much now, but just wait - it will be fantastic and almost double my counter space!!!
Last, but so not least is my latest favorite purchase. It cost a whopping 15 cents I think, and has a chip in it, but I love it. I've been eating everything from salsa to ice cream out of it...just makes eating feel dainty when it's out of such a sweet dish!



It was even more amazing in person...just animal after animal after animal. I thought the ark would appear shortly. It amused me to no end :)
The second thing I wanted to show is this new counter that my husband is making me! It doesn't look like much now, but just wait - it will be fantastic and almost double my counter space!!!

Last, but so not least is my latest favorite purchase. It cost a whopping 15 cents I think, and has a chip in it, but I love it. I've been eating everything from salsa to ice cream out of it...just makes eating feel dainty when it's out of such a sweet dish!


