Something(s) CHEAP on my wall...
Here is Jenny's project...something on my wall...
Since we are new to this house, all the walls are still a bit bare, but I have a few things up. I was actually given a moratorium on pictures of the boys because there are way too many of them already :)
This is my paint project to cover up a bad paint job in the living room without painting the whole room. Alex says it looks like a pony, so I guess we will be painting the whole room!

My favorite $1.00 garage sale find...HERE is the project file (at the bottom)

My little collection of canvases and our "canopy" covering up the hole in the ceiling. If you look close you can see the water mark in the fabric from the still leaking hole...ugh...

Canvas of our favorite kitty Thor...anybody else's cat get grumpier with age?

...birdie on a branch...

...little collection of B/W stuff...

Another favorite garage sale find...50 cents...HERE is the project file
Since we are new to this house, all the walls are still a bit bare, but I have a few things up. I was actually given a moratorium on pictures of the boys because there are way too many of them already :)
This is my paint project to cover up a bad paint job in the living room without painting the whole room. Alex says it looks like a pony, so I guess we will be painting the whole room!

My favorite $1.00 garage sale find...HERE is the project file (at the bottom)

My little collection of canvases and our "canopy" covering up the hole in the ceiling. If you look close you can see the water mark in the fabric from the still leaking hole...ugh...

Canvas of our favorite kitty Thor...anybody else's cat get grumpier with age?

...birdie on a branch...

...little collection of B/W stuff...

Another favorite garage sale find...50 cents...HERE is the project file
